Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Time Capsule

I was checking DCGL site and I saw the Dean
    USA TIME CAPSULE SERIES, what's your opinion about these guitars? It seems to be high quality so they must be very expensive I guess.

Re: Dean Time Capsule

I have a prototype ML from the series and I love it. It's perfect. There are a lot of guitars I would have to play before buying, but a Time Capsule or Hardtail are two that I would have no prob buying without a hands-on.
    As for expensive, no more expensive than a new USA Jackson.

Comment

Soon as I get on my feet I have 3 Time Capsules on my "To Buy" list. I'm picky as hell about what I play, and honestly, my 2 favorites are Deans and Jacksons. To your original question, they are very high quality, just like USA Jacksons, and like the dude above stated, price is round the same now. If your looking for a Dean, e-mail Dave @ Bass & Treble music http://www.basstreble.com/ and he'll hook you up with a great deal.

Comment

I played one of these a while ago. It was the flying V styled one. My impression was very positive. Sounded nice. Had a sort of smooth overall sound with a crisp top end to it. Solid playability. Very cool guitar.

Comment

Dean makes great guitars and tose time capsuls are smokin. Wish I had the money for one.

Comment

Working...
          X