X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my new Schecter PT Blackjack

Here's a few pics. In a nutshell, I love this guitar

Re: Pics of my new Schecter PT Blackjack

Man Schecters look real nice, look'n to get one soon as I get a few bucks to spend.

Comment

This is my first non-Floyd Rose guitar, and I was a little hesitant about playing it live, but it made it through an hour set and stayed in tune, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Very cool...
        So how does it sound? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, I love the binding

Comment

I like those too, but I wish they would've kept that old Kramer Pacer looking headstock instead of that one. They quit using those a couple years ago though. Nice looking axe! Is it pretty Les Paulish sounding?

Comment

I don't know how Les Paulish sounding it is, as I haven't played a Les Paul in about 10 years, but I do know it's a much darker tone through my amp than all of my alder-bodied guitars. About the only change I am going to make is to replace the JB with a Distortion. I normally use a Jazz in the neck, but the 59 is growing on me. The JB sounds good, but I prefer the sound of the DD in the bridge.

Comment

Very cool, overall I love the telecaster body style.
                I have my first Schecter waiting for me at my post office, gonna pick it up tomorrow:

Comment

I had been looking at these online for quite awhile, because I like the body style, but I don't like single coils and I actually use all 24 frets. I actually headed down to my local music store to buy an LTD DV8 and saw this, played it, and loved it. BTW, the DV8 was a great guitar, but not worth $200 more than this.

Comment

Sweet.... Congrats. I love my C-1. I almost opted for the PT.

Comment

Always liked Pete Townshend's Schecter Tele (hence the PT) - and the riff to Emminence Front [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Wasn't his a bolt-on though?
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...309160366&rd=1

Here's a nice one [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Those are nice. I played a PT Custom a while back and was totally impressed. Cool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool tele, I love the binding and the pickup layout! Speaking of Kramer, here's the Kramer tele I have in my stable:

I don't play this one much, but it's a versatile guitar. Ash body, Seymour Duncan Nashville pickups, and a Shadow Piezo bridge.

George

Comment

How is that Kramer? I was saving my pennies to get one of those back when, but then Music Yo went and discountinued it! DOH!

Comment

Working...
                              X