To any spector enthusiasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To any spector enthusiasts

I recently purchased a Spector bass from a friend for only 150$.
    I plan on reselling it, but I don't know what it is. The specs of this bass don't fit any on the website.

I think it may be one of the Kramer Spectors but anywho, these are the specs:
    -bolt-on 5string
    -Active EMG HZ pickups. (I thought HZs were passive, but this bass has a battery and battery cavity)
    -black hardware.
    -quilted maple body(it may just be the top, I can't tell) with a transparent black finish
    -maple neck with rosewood fretboard
    -white inlays. They aren't mother of pearl but look like pearloyd
    -the spector symbol is inlayed into the headstock with some kindof gold holograhic meterial, like a gold mother of pearl or abalone look
    -the back of the headstock reads "PRECISION CRAFTED IN KOREA UNDER LICENSE FROM STUART SPECTOR DESIGNS LTD. SERRIAL NUMBER 99012424"

Thanks.

Re: To any spector enthusiasts

[ QUOTE ]
    "PRECISION CRAFTED IN KOREA UNDER LICENSE FROM STUART SPECTOR DESIGNS LTD. SERRIAL NUMBER 99012424"

[/ QUOTE ]

I.O.W.: Some Korean kid had to clamp on your saddles in a ferocious tempo out of fear for the good ol' whip.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Not a kramer version. EMG HZ where not made then, are you sure it is not an OLP.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Like This
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Actualy, it's a Q5.
          I had to read the brazillian spector site to find it out. The Q5s ar no longer on the american site.

Comment

That's a newer Spector or OLP; post Kramer. Most Spectors during the Kramer era were USA. Some were Japanese made. Here is a good link on Spector.

http://vintagekramer.com/spector.htm

Comment

Working...
            X