Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Les Paul -Tele- Strat pictures..Let's see them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Les Paul -Tele- Strat pictures..Let\'s see them

Wow Jason -- I like the Transparent Amber with the double creme look. What kind of pickups are those?

-Mark

Comment

Here's mine....

Comment

Here's another shot of my Les Paul with an old Model 7 Telly in the background.

Comment

Strat Ultra:

Custom Shop Contemporary Strat (pic does it no justice):

Hamer Vintage S:

GMP Roxie:

Jackson JJP:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Thanks Mark. I love double cream pups. Unfortunately if I told you the kind of pups they are I'd have to kill you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I know the owner of a fairly well known pickup and guitar maker company and convinced them to make me a set of double creams, as I love their pickups. In doing so promised to keep it a secret since the owner was extremely paranoid about the dimarzio trademark violation.

-Jason

Comment

Some of mine
              1970 Les Paul Custom

1979 Les Paul deluxe

Les paul Classic Plus top

Les paul Standard (my first good guitar)

Les Paul Special custom Shop

Fender Relic

1969 tele

Relic Tele
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

omg this looks soo coool. nice geetars guys.
                I'll post my LPC tommorow.

Comment

Trace, I am so happy the way my tele turned out from Nate. Taking that 2 tons of clearcoat off really changed the tone in it. And the neck is to die for now. Hated it before I sent it off. I am thinking about sending him a LP to see what he can do. Not so much for relicing, but more of an aging.

BTW, How do you like that special? I absolutely love mine. P90's are awesome.

Shawn
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Almost forgot - this one's still technically mine until I ship it out Monday:

This is the guitar that spawned Dr Newcenstein:

This was my first electric - bought it from my best friend for $50 when I was 15. We had gone to school together since 5th grade, and he was truly my best friend, and the only "real" friend I had growing up.
                    My Mom bought me a Kahler for my birthday the following year, and I paid for the installation.
                    I later put a Dixon neck on it because the original neck's frets were worn, and swapped the pickups various times. I put stickers on it because stickers wuz cool [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's been sitting in a chipboard case in a mini-storage for the last 5+ years - through Tennessee's varied weather (cotton-growing heat to snow-blowing cold), and the wood has not exploded like it theoretically should have.

Last week I got in touch with the guy I bought it from - Johnny - haven't seen him since 1989 when I left New Orleans. He couldn't believe that I still had this guitar, and said that his Dad had bought it for him as his first electric.
                    His Dad passed away recently, and he asked if there was any way he could get it back, and offered me "guitars...money...anything.." to get it back so he could hang it on the wall of his studio next to the pictures of him and his Dad jamming.
                    I told him I'd gladly send it to him, in exchange for autographed pics of his band - Rock City Morgue (http://www.rockcitymorgue.com/)

It's been through hell and lived to talk about it, and is not a very common sight even on Ebay. There's one up right now, and it's the first one I've seen anywhere else in at least two years.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Gibson Classic Plus 2001

No other pics yet, it's still being modded by my fav' luthier... haven't seen it for 2 months now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

It's like a tele only better [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to take some pics of my strats and post 'em but here are my 2 LP's...2003 R8 and 2004 R4.

Comment

Here are a few shots of my Fender 52 RI which I had relic'd...

Here is one a good friend made for me using Warmoth parts.
                            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Here's my Gibson Custom Shop Gary Rossington Les Paul (#27)...aged by Tom Murphy

Here's the flipped over lefty, burned Strat/Tele parts guitar I built

And my 1979 Schecter Tele with wenge neck...refinished in Sherwood green by Dan Lawrence......theres another full pic of it down in the green guitars thread (with all of its green friends)

Comment

gtrbuyer...that tele is awful.
                                I love it... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                                Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                                X