Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok here's another Scary one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok here's another Scary one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess I have a bit of an obsession with Mr Lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ok here\'s another Scary one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hand-carve that yourself as well? [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] If so, how long did it take you? What body wood did you use for this one?

Comment

That's so fucking Cool
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

LynchFan is VERY impressed !

Comment

WOW... that's killer.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]Awesome job on the sculpting! That looks killer, great work Kammo! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL yeahh your a lynch fanatic mate-looks cool bro

Comment

Thanks guys for your kind words. The whole guitar was made by myself and was sculpted from a centre joined block of Alder and it took me the best part of a week to do very labour intensive but turned out great. Although it differs slightly from the original I was happy with it and it has my own sort of quirks in it. The neck is maple with a part scalloped board exactly like Lynch's but the headstock is an exact replica of an ESP and not the J-Frog but I wish I had of done the J-Frog now as the ESP is quite a large headstock. The nut is Lynch's "1 3/4" and takes some getting used to but its a challenge and the more you play it the more you get used to it. I had a EMG 81 lying around and I threw it in and it suits the guitar perfectly all the classic rock tones from the 80-90's are all there overall it is a very cool guitar glad you guys like it.
                Hey Justin how are you bro ?? long time no speak glad you are doing fine. Kammo1

Comment

that's fxxking awesome bro! digging the headstock!

Comment

killer!! so when are you carve some of those for "collectors" and "restorations"?
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Great job Kammo! That takes a lot of talent and patience and you seem to have a lot of both! I salute you sir- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very cool! Is that pickup ring standard sized, or does it extend a good 1/2 inch towards the bridge? I can't tell from the pic.

Comment

I am doing fine Laz.I had a meeting at my house last year with a few Musicianwar guitarists and Jay praised you alot..lol..mind you i wish he had bought down one of your fu(king guitars to play instead of his two Lynch axes!!!lol
                          I think you two have to be his biggest fans ever
                          How are the custom made pickups coming along?

anyway in case any of you dudes here dont know Laz makes
                          Killer guitars over here in the UK-i intend to get one one day before Laz gets any greyer lol...have a look at the
                          FG1-thats just perfection in styling

http://www.gajicguitars.com/

Comment

Laz your link to me on your site goes to my old and now gone online rock site mate-try my www.justinjohnwakely.com
                            site as i am there!!!!lol
                            BTW will add you to my links straight away bro-will fire you an email later to chit chat

EDIT have stuck you in my links bro

Comment

ohh the Chad Coggin link on yout site is linked to a dead site mate..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X