Re: Anyone have one of these?

why?
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I use to have one, killer guitar for the money.

-Jason

Comment

I love those! I've actually got a Studio in that worn/faded cherry finish, but it came with the Burstbucker Pro pups (now it's got EMGs). I love the sound of P-90s, so that version should be killer, too. Maybe I'll pick up one of those some day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

mine was green, with p-100's.

I sold it.

Comment

I have an ebony one with P-100s.

It's my main player, but I need to get P-90s in it. The P-100s just kind of suck.

Comment

I have discovered 2 wonderful things in the past 6 months. The beauty of p-90's and the cool sound of marshall cabinets with 25w greenback speakers.....

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I have been on the hunt for a p90 guitar for 2 years now. I have personally owned 3 LP Jrs, 3 SG classics and a Hammer Special in my search. On top of that I have tried every p90 guitar I run into in stores (ie: faded DCs, LP Specials, etc...) You want to know what I have ended up with as a P90 guitar that is better (IMO) than any of the ones I mentioned, not to mention much cheaper! I bought a MIK PRS SE Soapbar II in sunburst! I can't believe how nice this guitar is! I can't believe I like a PRS! I usually don't like them at all, but this guitar is the bargain of the century IMO. You can get them new at Chuck Levins for $399, and they come with the nicest gig bag I have ever seen!

Comment

I've got the Santana SE myself. I'm not looking for one of these guitars for me, but for the dude in the photo-Josh Brigham of Hopesfall. He was telling me on Friday about how that was his favorite guitar but it got stolen, and he's looking for a new one. I had a friend who was selling one, but I called him on Saturday and he had sold it already. Hopefully when Hopesfall gets back in town late next month I'll have something for him.

Comment

What chord is that? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Em7add4 I think. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I had a Gibson les paul doublecut with P90s... was a great guitar, I felt like Johnny Thunder playing it. Having said that, the Hamer specials with P90s are excellent guitars, Slayer has one for sale on here. You can't go wrong with Hamers imho... overall they are much better built instruments than Gibsons. At least comparing USA for USA.

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          D? About to grab a G and/or A. Ain't Drop D fun? You don't even need to know how to play!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

hopesfall is freakin' great.

Comment

Working...
                            X