gibson v ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gibson v ?

WHAT YEAR DID GIBSON OFFER THE V WITH THE LAP KICKSTAND THINGY?I THINK THEY DID IT BETWEEN 89 AND 95 BUT NOT SURE. AND WHAT IS THE MODEL NAME GIVEN TO THEM?I'VE ONLY SEEN ONE LIKE THIS A FRIEND OF MINE OWNED BACK IN 91
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Re: gibson v ?

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

1989. IT WAS CALLED THE V-90 AND V-90 DOUBLE. SOME HAD STEINBERGER TREMS. THEY HAD 24 FRETS.

Why are we shouting like damn retards? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Heh heh - Death Metal Posting [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

GRRRRRRRRRRAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH IIIIIIIII'MMMM LOOOKIN FOR SOME IIIIINFFFFOOOO!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I KNOW THE ONE YOU MEAN.IT'S THE ONE WITH THE EBONY BOARD AND SPLIT DIAMOND INLAYS WITH CHEESY STEINBERGER TREM AND ULTRA STUPID KICKSTAND.I DON'T KNOW WHICH MODEL NAME IT WAS BUT I SAW A YELLOW ONE RECENTLY NOT TOO EXPENSIVE, LIKE $650 BUT PASSED BECAUSE OF THE TREM.BY THE WAY AHY ARE WE ALL YELLING LIKE THIS? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Newc's got it right. I almost said V95 but I wasn't sure.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I LOVE ANGELINA JOLIE, DOES ANYONE ELSE LOVE ANGELINA JOLIE, SHE HAS ENORMOUS LIPS
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I LOVE ANGELINA JOLIE, DOES ANYONE ELSE LOVE ANGELINA JOLIE, SHE HAS ENORMOUS LIPS

[/ QUOTE ] AND A SWEET CAMEL TOE.I LOVE CAMEL TOE.ANYONE ELSE LIKE CAMEL TOE?
              Scott

Comment

I THINK THAT WAS CALLED GIBSON V NINTY?
                IT HAD EBONY FINGERBOARD AND 24FRETS AND SOME HAD SINGLE COILS IN THE NECK POSITION.
                NOW THERE IS A SG VERSION OF IT ON E-BAY WITH WEIRD LOOKING GUY IN ONE OF THE PICS. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I WANTED ONE THAT WAS ON E-BAY COUPLE MONTHS AGO I MISSED...
                FUKK! I LOVE ANGELINA JOLIE. SHE IS THE HOTTEST.
                [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I just remember I have a picture of her in my desk drawer.
                  I bought it at store in Hollywood several years ago.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I HAVE TO SAY I THOUGHT SHE WAS A DOG WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS GOING NUTS OVER HER (BACK WHEN SHE DID HACKERS), BECAUSE OF THOSE HIDEOUS LIPS, BUT NOW THAT SHE'S GROWN UP SHE'S GROWING INTO THOSE LIPS AND NOW SHE MAKES MY PANTS TIGHT, ESPEICALLY THE SEX SCENE IN TAKING LIVES.

$650!?! You dick, you coulda made a couple hundred easy on Ebay with it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

haha.. Red vs Blue!! the internet one was great..

naked pics. or else.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I HAVE TO SAY I THOUGHT SHE WAS A DOG WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS GOING NUTS OVER HER (BACK WHEN SHE DID HACKERS)

[/ QUOTE ]

HERESY!!! SHE WAS THE ONLY REASON TO WATCH THAT GAWDAWEFUL MOVIE!
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

I REALLY LIKE WEARING ARMY BOOTS
                          THE DOG WON'T TAKE A DUMP WHEN IT RAINS OUTSIDE
                          CHEESE TASTES VERY GOOD
                          I WANNA BANG MANY MANY WOMEN
                          I EDIT CUZ I CAN'T SPELL AND I HAVE A DEGREE IN ENGLISH
                          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

CHICKEN, YOU HAVE A DEGREE IN ENGLISH? THATS AWESOME DUDE, WHAT SCHOOL?

A KICKSTAND FOR A FLYING V? WHAT THE fark, WAS GIBBY THINKING, THOSE CRAZY CAJONE' FIESTA MEXICANA EATING WAZOOS!

WHOA, I'M TRIPPING ON ACID MAN, I'M LOST IN HOLLYWOOD, WHERE AM I GOING? WHERE THE ACH-EEEE-DOUBLE-HOCKEYSTICK AM I???

VIVA LAS VEGAS.

Comment

Queens College dude.
                              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                              X