Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Group Picture

[ QUOTE ]
    you gotta make chalk outlines of them! that'd be awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    That is hella funny, Sully.

Donnie... stellar collection there, dude. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I'm just tourtering him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice collection, Donnie. I particularly like that strat in the model of the top row. Nice colour combo

btw, how does that EVH sound? And do you set all your Floyds up like that? I notice the white strat has the Floyd leaning way back like that too. Is it some kind of tension issue? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

The white one had no stings on it at the time, same with the EVH, I need to get the EVH done at some point. I traded the white one to my Buddy the other day for a Takamine Acoustic. And I just bought A Star that'll be here next week, so I have at least 2 projects on my hands
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
        X