No announcement yet.

Pointy guitars. - let's see some pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pointy guitars. - let\'s see some pics!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's a pointy one!

[/ QUOTE ] Dude...your first post and you are trying to give us the shaft? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]I really question that persons sexuality, not to mention sanity for getting that bass made. How do you play that thing with out getting poked in the eye? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyways that was a damn good laugh for me. I hadnt seen that picture before

Comment

Sweet axes guys, here are some pointy '81-'82 Kramers for you, including a rare strathead Vanguard:

George

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]I really question that persons sexuality, not to mention sanity for getting that bass made. How do you play that thing with out getting poked in the eye? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyways that was a damn good laugh for me. I hadnt seen that picture before

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon man you can't be on the internet guitar discussions for that long without having seen that or the "Wangcaster," can you? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I think that qualifies as a pointy guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Here is my Custom Made Neckthrough Pointy
              - Custom Wound EVH Pickups
              It's a pointy

Comment

OMG! Hossman, that looks killer!
                Who built it?

Here is my pointy Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (sorry for the pic) and I am waiting for a Dean Schenker.
                These 2 will be my only guitars until I get my custom shop Star mayeb in December...

Comment

<font color="aqua">Here's my only non J/C:

</font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Oh man, that yellow polkadot of Hossman's is unreal!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice! the first thing i saw after reading pointy Thread, was 2 round guitars [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Only recent pics i have online right now, I'll get more later

Comment

lol

Comment

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steve_b...fford/my_photos sorry I don't know how to post pics but heres a link , and the bodys rounded but I still could stab ya with the headstock if you want lol //Steve

Comment

Working...
                          X