Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ibanez custom

Hi Everyone ...

i've always wanted a custom ibanez. can anyone tell me where or how i can get one ?

thanks

Re: ibanez custom

ebay? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Maybe an Ibanez forum or fansite? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

A custom Ibanez?
      What's that?
      You mean a custom order Ibanez?
      If so, I believe you can not order a custom spec guitar.

Or if you are talking about J.Custom, these are available in Japan and maybe in Europe.
      Not sure of in U.S.
      So you will have to find dealers from there to buy one.

Comment

I hate to send you away, but the guys at www.jemsite.com will be better able to answer that one for you.

Comment

The only way to get a custom Ibanez is to be endorsed by them.

Comment

oh, thats interesting...i was just gonna say Matt Bachand has one (his SZ), AND He has a cool Ibanez Custom Shop, shirt, lol

Comment

Are you talking about the USA Custom line that Ibanez had? They had the USRG10, USRG20, USRG30 and they have "USA CUSTOM" on the headstock.
              Here's a current ebay auction: USRG30

Here's a completed auction with a better pic of the headstock:
              ended auction

Comment

The current version of the old "USA Customs" are the "J-Customs", which are made in small quantities in Japan. They aren't truly 'customs', though, but really just limited editions. Ibanez closed up its USA 'custom shop' many years ago.

Comment

I believe Matt Bachand is an endorser of Ibanez, thats why he got a custom shop guitar. As far as I know, unless you find a used one floating around, that is the only way to get your hands on one.

Comment

yeah, sorry, i did mean that matt's an active endorser of Ibanez, having played an SC420 pretty early on, catching an SZ320MH, and now he's got his newer SZ Custom.

the SZ must've been a highlight for Ibanez recently, i see a lot of cats playin' one...

Comment

Yeah, you gotta get endorsed. Ibanez is pretty tight with their parts and builds for whatever reason. I'm just blown away that a friend of mine has 3 American Masters and he's not an endorser.
                      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

whats an American Master?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          whats an American Master?

[/ QUOTE ]

American Express' sister!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Mick from Slipknot has a Sig. Ibanez doesn't he? Will his model be available to public someday, or is it just for him?

Comment

its probably his custom, yeah its custom, he got endorsed a little bit ago. but based on his BC Rich sig. i hope he doesn't make another shoddy sig. model...i heard his BC sigs weren't too good.

Comment

Working...
                              X