ibanez custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ibanez custom

American Masters are a series of hand built guitars made here in the USA that Ibanez did a while ago. Amazing players, thick quilted maple tops, gold hardware, very limited numbers. I remember when my bud talked some dude into selling him the last one he got it for $3500 and he thought it was a steal compared to the other two he owns.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Matt (Bachand) also probably has a friend at Ibanez that threw him the shirt. I was working on designing (and subsequently building) a guitar with him 2 years ago when he was still with ESPee.

Comment

I wonder if he is asking about the 540...I know it does not have a descropition on the the guitar and I think it says "Custom" or "Custom Made" on the 12th fret

Comment

After all these answers people have posted and still no reply from the guy who started the thread?
          People are very honest.
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Custom shmustom. Go and grab yourself an SZ and rock on. I have an SZ520QM and I love it. Throw a set of duncans in it and whatever else you like and you have a SMOKIN "custom" Ibanez that will rock your world. After a few rehearsals and 2 or three shows with my I am seriously impressed and am considering a second one as a backup. This guitar has made me not want to play Strats anymore and I have been playing Strats and Strat style guitars exclusively for the last 10 years or so. YMMV. Peace out. -Frank

Comment

Working...
            X