Warmoth 5A quilt top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth 5A quilt top

Got the body from Ebay - seller said Chlorine, but it's more Turquoise to me - maybe "Bahama" would have been better, but certainly not as blue as Jackson's Chlorine.

Couldn't decide if I wanted to go with gold, black, or chrome hardware, so I tried all 3 and went with gold [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Warmoth 5A quilt top

Looks awesome Newc [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Sweet! What color Krylon are you going to use on that one? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Looks nice! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice quilt. What's the back made out of?

Comment

Looks like mahogany...

Newc what neck you got on it?

Comment

Nice score Newc. I remember that being on eBay a few months ago as a whole Warmoth guitar that didn't sell for like 800 or 900. Gold looks great!
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Thanks gang [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I've got a Warmoth Strathead neck which I got from FirebirdV (Chris) recently. Looks like Brazilian rosewood with MOP dots. Some 'munch put a Fender logo on it and cleared it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Krylon? Hmmm. Maybe something in sparkly gold just for highlights [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                This one's staying like it is [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And yes it's a mahogany back with a 1/8" top [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Great score man!
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

WOW..that quilt top makes you wanna just dive in and cool off.
                    Nice score.

Comment

Newc that looks great. It's as good looking as any Jackson I've seen. Great score.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Wow, that's a nice top! It looks very classy with the gold hardware, and that color is fantastic! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Looks purty! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Super nice!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              WOW..that quilt top makes you wanna just dive in and cool off.
                              Nice score.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone has to have one done with a bikini clad babe swimming. Just a little woman doing a back stroke.

Maybe topless. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                              X