Warmoth 5A quilt top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warmoth 5A quilt top

<font color="aqua">nice looking stuff there matt, congrats, it's beautiful- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Someone has to have one done with a bikini clad babe swimming. Just a little woman doing a back stroke.

Maybe topless. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen Newc's Warbird Warrior with the decal of the chick on there? Maybe he'll stick a bikini babe decal on this guitar... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Beautiful... simply beautiful... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Now there's an idea...I still have some rub-on transfers and can easily print one with a low opacity to make it look like she's really underwater.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

if you want to move that body, i got dibs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ps. get my PM from a few days back?

Comment

The PM about the Agile? I thought I replied to that one? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X