My "New" Baretta - Before and After GMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "New" Baretta - Before and After GMW

Thought people here might enjoy this. Serial number 06971. She is an 85 Baretta. Lee Graver at GMW Guitar Works did the restoration. The neck was cleaned and finished with a satin finish, refretted with Dunlop 6100s, and the fretboard was cleaned as well. It was really soiled and trashed. The headstock was repainted. The tone knob and toggle switch were removed, (the holes filled) and the body was sanded & repainted. She looks brand new! The pics don't do her full justice -- I'll take more tomorrow in better light. She also plays fantastic now. I have a zebra Duncan EVH custom shop that might go in next to replace the JB that is is there now. She is an awesome guitar. Lee did an incredible job! I had multiple emails from him throughout the whole process, plus talked to him a few times on the phone. He really came though for me, and I can't say enough positive things about him.

Before:

After:

-Mark

Re: My \"New\" Baretta - Before and After GMW

I love it! Simple rock axe, looks like GMW did a great job. Congrats.

Comment

Looks amazing, i really like the looks of those old kramers, i might buy one myself when i sell my epi [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That came out sweet' Although I would have left the fretboard dirty..(I love that shit). That's a sweet axe and the maple board is pretty rare. i had one in cream with matching headstock and maple board.

Comment

Working...
        X