Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Guitar Question SX, Epiphone, Squire

I've got three quesitons:

Do SX Strats and Teles have standard neck pockets - could you put a warmoth/fender on it?

What are Epiphone $99 LP Jr bodies made of?

What are Squire standards and Bullet bodies made of (the $99 ones, not the affinitys)?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Cheap Guitar Question SX, Epiphone, Squire

OK, the 2- Hum Jrs are Maple/Alder Plywood, and the one hums are "Tonewood" WTF is that? I could live with basswood, but tonewood?

Still open on the other questions.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

In this case I suspect that the so-called tonewood is agathis which is pretty much Asian pine.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

agathis = garbage

Comment

In this price segment, "Tonewood" is marketing BS for "The cheapest non-plywood we could find".

Invest another 500 bucks or more, and Tonewood is GOOD wood [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

i saw a fernandez the function guitar for $200, which i believe comes with a fake floyd, and is a neck thru.

Comment

Working...
            X