PRS SE EG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS SE EG

I just tried the new SE EG model from PRS, whoa! What a ton of guitar for only $400 (@ GC). They are much nicer in person than the pictures on the website indicate.

Re: PRS SE EG

yeah they are pretty cool for the money...
    however, the $400 range is a tough segment.
    you can get an prs se, a ebmm sub 1, the schecters, the ibanez rg/s/sc series are all alot of guitar for the money.

Comment

I assume that any PRS import is going to be pretty high quality stuff. The import line is relatively new and it seems that things are set up pretty well over seas. It makes me think of the Model series and the early Professional lines.

Comment

A month ago I bought a PRS SE Soapbar II. I can't believehow nice/good this thing is. This is probably one of the best guitars I have ever owned regardless of price.

Comment

I think that the PRS SE series is the best import guitar line out there, period. When I get in a band again I wanna pick up another guitar, I was between an SG and a Soapbar SE II, and I'm gonna go with the Soapbar...

Comment

They're imports? From where? I didn't notice any indication on the guitar about where it was made so I assumed USA. Silly me. In any case, very nice.

Comment

I had an SE EG for a few months and it was a great guitar. The quality on that line is very high. PRS must be watching very closely. Awesome guitars.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

They're made in Korea...I think the same people that make Tokai guitars make them.

Comment

Working...
                X