X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GMW Series

Any of you insiders know the deal with the new GMW's? I hear 2 stories:

1) They are almost done and ready for sale

2) Lee has decided what the first 10-12 serials will be but none of the graphics have been done, nor have the necks been started.

Personally, I prepaid for one (back in feb) and was told they would be ready in 2-3 weeks. Now, 2-3 months later, I am not sure what to believe.....help?????

scv

Re: New GMW Series

LOL, I ordered a all white Charvel body, hockey maple neck with 1 hum and Floyd, was told 1-2 months max. That was the 1st week of September. I just left 1/2 of total due.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

The bodies are all cut. The necks need to be finished. I think all the legal work and technical stuff is done too.

The paint needs to be done to more of them too.

They will out soon. Lee is away until next week.
      Sit tight....we are getting there.

I am just as anxious.
      Monte

Comment

Before Lee left on Vacation, he said one of my guitars had come back from Dan and that he would be on it when he came back. X-mas in May? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Before Lee left on Vacation, he said one of my guitars had come back from Dan and that he would be on it when he came back. X-mas in May? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know how it is, my body was just cut, and I was sitting in GMW the day before Lee left holding my body with my neck. Damn what a fine guitar that will be. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Good things come to those who wait guys......Lee is a sought after craftsman and we all love his guitars. I am waiting for a custom estimate now but it will be my 4th GMW. Anyone have a ckue what the GMW head stock will look like>?

Comment

I think you can all blame Zakk Wylde getting that Rhoads replica. Hard to keep up when a place that was already swamped without any advertising is getting its named dropped in guitar magazines and has a guitar it manufactured getting plaed in front of thousands every night.

Comment

Working...
              X