Import Parkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Parkers

I was in Sam Ash yesterday and they have the import Parkers. They fell pretty good. I did not plug one in but the feel was just as good as my Nitefly. Once they hit the used market these may be a nice guitar to have. Like I said I did not plug it in so they may sound like crap. New they were around $550 and up. Of course for a little more you can get a used Nitefly and have the piezo.

Re: Import Parkers

Yeah the Niteflys are very sweet. Definitely on my list. I haven't played the imports, but as you said you could get a used Nitefly for the cost of a new import. No brainier...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I had a Fly deluxe, and the only Nitefly I ever played weighed a ton, and didn't have the same vibe as the Deluxe did.
      Now they have this Fly Mojo (what a fuckin' dumb name!)

"I'll tell ya what...you keep your money, you keep your mojo...just give me the baby!"...
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i have a p-38, and i am selling it soon. The guitar is only electronics and theres no tone from the wood at all.
        www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

The Nitefly is my main guitar now. After I put the Duncan Cutom Custom in it. It and my Model 2 are my main guitars.

Comment

since i ain't gonna shell out the kinda breat a Fly or Nitefly go for (and since i have other quality instruments!), I wouldn't mind owning a nice Parker P-44, those still sound great!

Comment

Working...
            X