• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS and GMP

I like white [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Re: PRS and GMP

AWESOME *

*I wish I could see it but you photo hosting service is blocked here at work. But I love GMP and white guitars so I'll take a leap of faith [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

How do you like the soapbar PRS..I am debating grabbing one....
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Nice guitars. I like the soapbar too.

Comment

Very nice, bro. What's your take on the GMP? Everything all of us GMP freaks made it out to be?

Comment

those PRS guitars are classy as can be. i couldn't decide on a color for my PRS - i think i just got a little closer!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Tracy , the soapbar is a really nice sounding guitar .However , it is not for Rock music in my opinion . It gets a bit noisy when you turn the amp up . A lot of PRS lovers like it instead of the Hum/Hum guitars .I would rather have the Hum/Hum though .
              Crankdaddy , the GMP is my favourite out of these three . It just feels right and gets way more play time than the 2 PRS .

Comment

Never realized how good those PRS's looked in white.

The one on the left is very cool in a Dave Navarro way.

Comment

They are an off-white colour and have the "binding" on the top. The GMP is white - you can see the difference in the pic.
                  AFAIK Navarro's guitar is full on white without the binding . It does have birds though .

Comment

Working...
                  X