Fender HM vs. Model 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fender HM vs. Model 4

Yup, mines cotton candy pink with a maple board. Its sweet! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

If i recall correctly, Fender HM are short scale.

Fong

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        My HM is pink too. I think you should let your playing do the talking and not worry about what the fashion police have to say...............

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true, like a wolf in sheeps clothes [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] .
        The HM is 25.0. Do you guys like the Kahler spider? Could I replace it for a OFR without too much effort?

Comment

Ahh man the Pink one is fucking killer!!the same one Greg Howe uses on his old REH vid.if i ever see one of those at the right price over here i would buy it!The trems are fine mate as they are-as for fitting in a rose in?I would assume not-but i dont know hopefully some gear nerd can help you out there

Comment

I dont mind the trem, but my HM is beat to hell, and it needs some work on the trem. Until Kahler starts selling parts again, it sits in a closet collecting dust. So, the moral of the story is, make sure the trem is all there and working........

Comment

I had an HM many years ago. I was an idiot to get rid of it. However, I've also played some that were real dogs--they seemed to be wildly inconsistent.

Comment

I gotta say, my old HM played great, and had one of the best shred tones I've ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                X