X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Paul group shots

My current Les Paul inventory....

Re: Les Paul group shots

nice!, how does that Zakk guitar compare to the custom?

Comment

Hmm...looks like the ZW LP has a different shape to the headstock...is that true??
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hmm...looks like the ZW LP has a different shape to the headstock...is that true??

[/ QUOTE ]

its a epiphone [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Al very nice [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] love the studio with the black hardware....verrrryyyyyyyyy nice

Comment

what year is your studio from. Looks alot like mine. (BTW I dont have yellow knobs anymore [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
            www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

All of them are nice, but that ebony LPC is all me... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah, the bullseye is an Epi. There is no way I'm spending $3K for the Gibson version. It plays very well and sounds great, even with the stock EMG Hz pickups. It also has the fat "baseball bat" rounded neck like my LP Studio.

Comment

Crusher, would you condsider trading that Studio for a black USA student soloist in excellent condition. Just like a SL2H, but with 22 frets, dots and a rosewood board.

thanks!

Comment

Sorry Irwin, I have 8 guitars right now and that LP Studio is still my #1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The LPC's making me a very happy boy.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Cool,
                        I've been wanting to build that exact guatar for some time now. It seems that the used studios go for $600+, then by the time you add the hardware and EMG's you're right up pushing the $1000 range. I'm starting to feel the heat of buying $1000+ guitars around the house, if you know what I mean..
                        thanks

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya loud and clear, but it's a good thing my wife doesn't know what most guitars cost [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice collection. I've got a 2002 LP standard in "Honeyburst" & have the Gibbo Zakk Wylde. I love the Zakk & it's great to play (it has "ROCK" written all over it!), but I'm none too impressed with the finish considering the price. The battery for the EMGs was just loose in the switch compartment (now wrapped so it doesn't rattle around) & the edge of the binding isn't flush with the edge of the body. Hey, maybe Zakk likes 'em a little messy. Still want a Black LP Custom to keep them company.
                            Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Working...
                            X