Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "GAS"........... Ain't it wonderful

Heres the story.
    About two years ago was the fist time I saw this guitar and I said then that one day it would be mine.

Now I did not know the owner at that time. He was a new guitar player in a local band that I had come to know and was a big fan of. I had become friends with the guys and over about 4 or 5 years a few guitar players had come and gone but the core of the group was stable. I would go to all the gigs help load in and set up, stay late and load out.

Then one night in 2001 I got an award going home that kept me away form bars and such for about a year or so. During that year the band was going thru changes and I lost a job and for a while I did not get to see the band to much. I spoke with the bass player every now and then just staying touch.

About two years ago I finally got a decent job. My ride home every day went past one of the clubs the band used to play. One friday night I see a big trailer in the parking lot with the bands name on the side. So I make a u turn and stop to see the guys.

Now the band had two new guitar players. One was playing this guitar and I instantly said "I got to get me one of them". He was an amazing player lightning fast fingers and had a killer sound, I was in awe. The band never sounded tighter and all the guitar solos were sweet.

Well that guitar player was none other than our own "Charveljunkie"

He now has become a good friend and drinking buddy and is the person who turned me on to the "JCF".
    He has been an insperation to me and my son and also a source of "GAS" for me. (I want all of his guitars)

Now he has made a dream come true by selling this guitar to me, evan at much personal pain to himself. I know he did not want to sell it. This was (forgive me for saying this) his main live guitar. He devloped a case of "GAS" for another and I was more thab glad to help him out.

Thanks Charveljunkie [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Hope this was not to long winded. Just had to get it out there.

Re: \"GAS\"........... Ain\'t it wonderful

Awesome story, and guitar...very nice!!

Comment

That is a beauty. Tony had a guitar that I was drooling over and he sold it to me at a great price too. I'll never forget that. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        (I want all of his guitars)

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">congrats! but stay away from the purple crackle strat....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

No budman, the "lepard" guitar (you had to be there) or purple crackle would go real well with my blue crackle [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] that I got from Tony.

Comment

Oh God there it is-my baby [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            just kidding-yep I would never have sold her but I hit on another jackson that I just had to have (you know the feeling)
            Well I remembered my bud wanting this one badly and hell what are friends for-and since I first right of a re-sale why not-I needed the cash for a pretty big purchase and Marks a very close friend and hell he deserve the guitar-I know the guitar will be well cared for and played-what more can I ask-Enjoy her because she is very sweet and mean [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              No budman, the "lepard" guitar (you had to be there) or purple crackle would go real well with my blue crackle [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] that I got from Tony.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The first time I pulled it out on stage this girl comes up to me afterwards and tells me she had an orgasm looking at the guitar-it made her totally horny & wet-hell I was hoping she was talking about my playing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hell I did let her fondle the purple crackle-I could not say no after that

Comment

Yep, Tony gets first refusal if I ever sale her.

Thanks again Tony

Comment

How do you like that Carvin? I play an MTS too loaded with E34L's. I bet alot of guys here are MTS users.

Comment

I love it !!!!!

Its the first head I have ever owned and for the price I dont think you can beat it.

JG, It was your assesment and others here that put me on it.

I bought it used, so I assume it all stock. I looks new it has no dings,skuffs etc... I've had it about 6 weeks or so.

Comment

FATKAT,
                      No problem Bro,
                      I knew you wanted it and really I could not let anybody get ahold of it but you...I know how you dig the axe [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

StukaJU87,
                        Glad to see you like the Rhoads!!!Great live pix's of you and the zebra's rule [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X