Alvin Lee signature ES335

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvin Lee signature ES335

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I was a big ALVIN LEE fan as a kid and this just looks killer. If only I were rich.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Alvin Lee signature ES335

<font color="yellow">I love Alvin Lee and all, don't get me wrong, and I do love Gibson ES-335's, but this does NOTHING [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] for me.

Yeah, it would be a cool conversation piece etc. for the "cool" factor, but I couldn't do it.

But, on the other hand, this will definitely appreciate in value. </font>

Comment

I always thought he played Heritages since the 80s.........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I always thought he played Heritages since the 80s.........

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe, but I wasn't a kid in the eighties. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          <font color="yellow">I love Alvin Lee and all, don't get me wrong, and I do love Gibson ES-335's, but this does NOTHING [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] for me.

Yeah, it would be a cool conversation piece etc. for the "cool" factor, but I couldn't do it.

But, on the other hand, this will definitely appreciate in value. </font>

[/ QUOTE ] Sam, there is no way I would dump 5 grand on something like this, I just thought it was a cool tribute. I can understand how this would only have limited appeal.
          Scott

Comment

Since this is a ES thread (kinda), I've been meaning to ask this. I am a big Rush fan and always loved Lifeson's white ES355. I've looked on eBay, in every music I've walked into in the last few years, and have NEVER seen a white 355. Has anyone here ever seen one? Was it a custom order for Lifeson??
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I had a white one about 8 or 9 years ago and stupidly sold it. My guess is that not too many were made in white, but they are out there.
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X