Cool eBay score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool eBay score!

I guess this is a love /hate thing and I LOVE it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Re: Cool eBay score!

You bought a Prince guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Edwards... great company. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I have that Ebay seller saved under my Favorites, along with a few other Japanese lawsuit guitar sellers. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP
      Yeah, I was looking at that Edwards Les Paul you pointed out last week but decieded to pass, went for $599 I think.
      I have no experience with Edwards,but this really is more of a showpiece, at least at the moment.
      Scored a Grynch for what I would consider a great price last week so I´m pretty satisfied right now, can´t wait to get them both here.

Prince is just as cool as the guitar, if not, I wouldn´t have placed my bid!

Comment

Those are nice guitars, only complain: the floyd SUCK! But you can always try dropping a OFR.

my two cents
        Fong

Comment

I'd love to get one of those and play it on stage. People wouldn't know what to make of it.

Congrats!

Comment

Very nice! Love the look of it.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I smuggled one of these in my guitar trunk when I was tour in Japan around 96. I dumped it for $1200 in 2003. It was Purple with Black Parts, Prince had one made a couple years ago so it went fast. Too small for...Great Score!

Comment

Working...
              X