My Daughters Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Daughters Start

That SG would be nice for your Daughter.
    I would buy one for my daughter too.
    I was thinking of Daisy Rock too.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been looking at the Daisy Rocks as well. They have a short scale model as well.

Thanks for the reviews. I'm a little gun-shy about these. The only place I can find them is on ebay. Did you guys find them in a store? I'd like to check one out before buying.

BTW - how long until a Duncan Distortion shows up in the bridge pickup LOL!

Comment

my friend bought theirs online. i don't think that they had it set up or anything, and it plays fine. i lowered the pickup a little b/c she kept hitting it, but that was it. a well made guitar, that yes, isn't kickass for sitting. but she does okay with it. the tuners work pretty well, too, which was kinda surprising.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Cool, cute little girl, my daughter turns 3 this weekend, and is starting to show interest. I may have to grab one of these daisy rocks for her. does GC have them or do you have to order them online?
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I've seen some stores carry the Daisy Rocks, but I don't think GC does. We laugh about them, but they totally understand their target market. When I showed my wife pictures of them, she said that she would have killed to have a Daisy Rock when she was a girl.

That pink SG flat out rocks. I'm planning on snagging one of those SG-X's one day--all SGs should be like that, in my opinion.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I've been looking at the Daisy Rocks as well. They have a short scale model as well.

Thanks for the reviews. I'm a little gun-shy about these. The only place I can find them is on ebay. Did you guys find them in a store? I'd like to check one out before buying.

BTW - how long until a Duncan Distortion shows up in the bridge pickup LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

He assured me when I asked about them that they are a good quality guitar and play really well. He also has his tech set them up any way you like before he ships them out. He has some on the closeout page of his site. Last years models I believe. I was a going to get the short scale, but she has a classical that is 1/2 or 3/4 size [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] so I figured get the 24 3/4. I also find the short scales to be really temperamental. PITA to keep tuned etc.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Cool, cute little girl, my daughter turns 3 this weekend, and is starting to show interest. I may have to grab one of these daisy rocks for her. does GC have them or do you have to order them online?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read above. Maybe some of the forum dealers carry them as well I'm not sure.

Also thanks everyone for the compliments on my little girl. Her name is Angela but somedays we call her Devilla [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

EJ

Comment

Working...
                X