$300.00 GMP has arrived...Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $300.00 GMP has arrived...Pics.

Wasn't sure what to expect, especially for $300.00. Aside from the paint damage on the lower bout, and a tiny amount of wood distress under the neck pickup volume knob, it's clean as a whistle. It's a small miracle it arrived intact as it was put in the box as you see it with bubble wrap half-hazardly thrown in. The neck profile is typical GMP, San Dimas vibe, but more edge meat to it. I love the maple board, which has a perfect fret-job. Maybe this was a "shop" guitar because the fretboard shows shadow marks from playing. Pickups are Duncan SH-II bridge, SH-1N neck, bridge is Tone-Pro's locking, Tuners are Sperzel, knobs are heavy brass, all screw holes are fitted with brass threaded inserts and screw are machine thread type. Headstock logo is abalone, and the finish is a dark purple sparkle. It's almost unbelievable they put this up for $300.00 and I was fortunate to grab it. Here's a few pics.

Re: $300.00 GMP has arrived...Pics.

Nice one, congrats!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Nice one Doug, anything made that well for $300 is a steal, congrats to you!- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm beyond jealous. Congrats. Great deal on a killer guitar.

That said, I'll give you $302 for her.

Comment

Ah, what the hell. $350.

Comment

Don't make me outbid you Tom. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Unfreakin'believable...wow. That is one of the coolest $300 guitars I've ever seen.

Congrats on that one [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Setneck and Maple Fretboard [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

bargain!!

Comment

Quite, even with the damage. Congrats.

Comment

I think that was a great score! While I am not all about purposely destroying guitars, I like having a "beauty mark" or two...It makes subsequent dings (and you know they are gonna happen!) a lot easier to take

Awesome Guitar for twice the cash! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

300 dollars for a set neck maple les paul!?!! i hate you right now! ive always wanted a les paul with a maple neck. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                        www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

I played a pawn shop once. I loved it. Loved the BIG chunky neck. Shame they went under. I was planning on getting one one of these days...

Comment

Awesome score for $300.00! It looks pretty cool with the maple neck. Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X