PRS? ANYONE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRS? ANYONE?

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thoese looks so great!
      I think I want one with stoptail bridge...
      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I sold this awhile back but I miss it already.

More PRS Custom 22 Pics Here

This PRS had one of the best necks I have ever played. My only problem was it looked so nice I was afraid to play it hard or bring it out much.

Comment

I have a '92 custom 24, a '98 custom 22 and a singlecut. I'll post pics later.

I love the guitars. I prefer the thinner neck profile.

Comment

I have owned two SAS models - a '97 and a 2000
            I still own the latter even though it was for sale. I ended up selling another piece of gear instead. As for the pickups, oddly the ones on the '97 sounded much hotter. The middle pup on the SAS model is a Duncan.

Comment

I have a 91 CE24 in tobacco blackburst. It is just as good as everybody says they are.

Comment

The CEs are the bolt ons. Do NOT be confused thinking it's not a high quality guitar. The neck tenon thing is not a big deal. Everyone makes it out to be, but you cannot even tell when you're on it.

I personally like the bolt ons over the set necks. At one point, I thought a PRS guitar in the PRS style body shape with 24 frets was a custom 24, I wasn't very versed on the guitars. So for the longest time, I set out for a Custom 24 in trans burgandy, bolt on wide thin, with a trem. I even called this music store all the time asking if they had any custom 24s with the same specs. The guy didn't bother to tell me, but the hang tag said CE24. Well, I bought it, and then learned (I was made fun of here for it) that it's a CE.

I paid 1166$ for mine, after trading in a Jackson JJ that gave me, I believe 400$ in trade on it. It was in brand new condition, with case.

I've seen CE's go for 975$ all the way up to 1600$.

Comment

I have GOT to stop looking at Toru's GAS-related threads! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] First his huge Les Paul thread, now this! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Gonna make me poor... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP, it has just started.
                    You know how it goes everytime this happens...so often [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I am not going to stop this thread until I get one.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And you just know that the next guitar I get will be a PRS or at least a high quality PRS copy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I gotta focus on my hotrod Strat-style GAS first! Ahhhhhh! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, NOTP, let's buy PRS guitars!
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Seriously, You will need a Black PRS.
                        I have been saving some pics of PRS guitars. I will add later.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is a picture I saved from PRS forum(birds and moon forum).
                          You should check the forum. Oh! no need of ID to visit unlike Les Paul Forum you had problem last time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

PRS's are awesome and beautiful guitars. But I'll be damned if I ever buy one. 95% of these don't even get played, they get put in the closet and are kept mint to get a premium resale value in about 10 years. No way am I riding that wave.
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

PRS' are great guitars. Just as nice, are Dean hardtails.

Here's one of mine. Custom 22. Notice I had it made with a 3-way and a push pull, not that awful 5 way guess switch.

Shawn
                              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Nice PRS Shawn!
                                I had one like that in the same color and inlays but mine was McCarty.
                                Yea, I prefer 3way too. also push/pull option on tone knob would help.

OK, my search of PRS continues..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X