Lynch Baritone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Baritone

Ok, I admit it. I am sucker. I saw these when they first were advertised and wanted one but sanity washed over me and I decided to pass on them. Well, after seeing them going on close out prices all over I kept eyeing them and finally pulled the trigger from Drum City/Guitar Land. Jason there was a pleasure to deal with.

The guitar plays as nice as a Jackson import. The neck heel makes for easy access. It's a set neck but looks like a neck thru. The inlays are very clean and I hardly see any filler anywhere.

It's great playing In My Dreams in B.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Re: Lynch Baritone

Very nice. I think it would be better with two humbuckers though. Still purdy though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Very nice. I think it would be better with two humbuckers though. Still purdy though

[/ QUOTE ]
      Oh, you never know. Some settings actually get a little farty with a neck pickup no matter what you've got in there. I must agree though, for the majority of the time, HH all the way! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

(most importantly) Congrats on the new axe! I hope you play till your fingers bleed.

Comment

Nice guitar. The shape and the flames would take a little getting used to, but still nice nonetheless. Congrats. The inlays are sweet though.

Comment

Working...
        X