Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classical guitars- What is a good brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Classical guitars- What is a good brand?

Lucida all the way. They make guitars with all solid woods in that price range (check out eBay).

Comment

Paddok, my instructor has been bugging me to pick up a classical (he says if I can speed pick that, then I can do it on anything). Do you mind me asking what you paid and where you got it?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Paddok, my instructor has been bugging me to pick up a classical (he says if I can speed pick that, then I can do it on anything). Do you mind me asking what you paid and where you got it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I just snatched it off eBay for $200. The guy had one of those submit best offer things, and so I submitted $200 and he accepted. There are a bunch of etudes on eBay right now, and some cool ones just popped up.

Truth be told, I'm hoping I don't like it as much as I am expecting to. I don't need anymore guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You can sometimes find some real nice Alvarez-Yiari classicals for under 5 bills.
          I found a Dauphin classical for a c-note because the store didn't know what it was ($1500 new).

Comment

Working...
          X