Badass GMP V in the hizzouse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Badass GMP V in the hizzouse!

I think I'm gonna go break my arm and a couple ribs in honor of this guitar.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

i want one... i saw Evel and Robbie(he was about 16) live back in the 70s...

Comment

Sully - Looks to me like the "shadowing" is supposed to be burn marks - maybe they modeled the design after his crash helmet? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Evel Knievel kicked more ass than the world will ever be able to produce.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Awesome, that is so cool! Thanks for the pictures!

Comment

Hell yeah! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I remember being knocked sideways by the pictures of that one at NAMM. I'm really glad that it was picked up by someone who's gonna play the shit out of it! (You are, aren't you...? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img])

Comment

That's just completely badass!!
              I can't wait to see these things...how cool that some of the coolest GMPs out there are an hour from me!

Comment

Stunning...it is a damn shame these guys did not make it I have seen some amazing guitars by them.On a side note how many busses has it cleared [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet one Crankdaddy....too bad about GMP's closin down, they certainly were a contendah in the kickass guitar department.

when I was a kid I had one of those Evel Knievel dolls...err action figures that came with the bike and thingy you used to rev it up and it'd take off down the sidewalk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeah we had one of those too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We'd take turns revving it up as much as we could before letting it go - I mean I'd crank the little handle on it for a while, then my brother would crank it while it was still revved up, and THEN we'd let him loose [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did that in some sand once to watch him peel out and got a mouthful of sand for it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We never had stuff to make ramps with, so we didn't get to really make him fly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Looks like somebody needs to learn the "crop" function in their graphics program... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Also, you need to cut your grass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cool GMP score, though! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                      please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Orgasmic to the point of creaming my pants multiple times! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                        X