fbd going back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fbd going back...

sadly, after playing this guitar for a couple of weeks and making sure of my decision, the fbd is going back. i just don't like the feel compared to my jacksons. the frets are too low for my taste. guess i'm not a dean kinda guy, and will be replacing her with another jackson! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Re: fbd going back...

Just because you don't like this one doesn't necessarily mean you're "not a dean kinda guy."

Perhaps the specs/build/etc of this particular ML don't suit you. They have a lot of different models, and some of them are amazing.

All I'm saying is don't close yourself off to trying their stuff in the future. The Time Capsules, the Hardtails...anybody who has one will tell you what amazing guitars they are.

Comment

What's an "fbd"?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Fukkin Bad Dean.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Far Beyond Driven, actually. It's one of those pointy Dimebag models - looks really cool.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

yeah i'm not swearing them off completely, just bummed out about this one. i looked forward to it for a while. there will always be another one... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

U.S. Dean Hardtails are incredible guitars.

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

i like the US Deans alot but the ones i tried have a totally different feel that the originals

Comment

My Korean Dean Z is as nice a playing guitar as any of my USA Jacksons..... No problems here. Keep lookin' Bro. I was going to pickup one of those Dime models soon, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X