No announcement yet.

Hamer Custom Shop Arrived(Lots of Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamer Custom Shop Arrived(Lots of Pics)

I was suprised to get the call yesterday. This guitar was ordered(finalized) on March 16th, that's a 2 month 1 day build time. All I can say is that I am completely blown away. I have always heard great things about Hamer guitars, and I can say without a doubt quality wise this blows away anything I have owned before. That includes Custom Shop Jackson, ESP, Ernie Ball(custom made), Peavey Wolfgang Custom Shops, GMP, and Gibson CS stuff, and nicer than that PRS Modern Eagle I had. It is so light( I'll see how much it weighs tonight). The top on this thing is just awesome just pure delicious quilt(unstained, I requested a bigger quilt pattern and got it). The inlay and fret work are awesome too, and I think that is one of the cleanest control cavities I have seen, and the controls have a solid feel with good response, there are not cut off points in the volumes , nothing. The backplate seems to have also been cut from the actual back, the grain matches. I am really blown away by this, it wasn't cheap(but what custom shop is?), but damn only a 2 month turnover for this. The only thing that sucks is that I wasn't expecting it for a few more months, and it screwed up my plans for other stuff. Oh well, I'll live.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Hamer Custom Shop Arrived(Lots of Pics)

That looks totally awesome! Congrats!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]Wow, that's a nice top! Beautiful guitar, Congratulations! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Very nice. Congrats.

Comment

wow that looks like a sweet guitar

Comment

That is the most beautiful Studio I have ever seen. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I have a Monaco Elite that is an amazing guitar, but this guitar of yours... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Hamer's are the best kept secret in the guitar world, in my opinion. Only a two month build up for that guitar is incredible.

Congrats and I'll send you my number if you ever need to sell it. lol.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Nice, I like the binding over the frets.

Comment

Only two months to make?!?!?!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I think I know where to get a custom now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Damn, look at that "ultimate quilt top and peghead face"! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

What custom Duncan pickups did you get?

Comment

That has to be one of the nicest looking guitars I have EVER seen. Just beautiful. Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow, that is sweet!! Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

wow, super cool wood grain in that top...congrats a real beauty
                      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

You could go swimming in that top. Unbelievable! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

That is freaking gorgeous. Congrats!

Comment

Stunning guitar! I'm sold!!!

Comment

awesome looking guitar...:headbang:
                              do they make those with the thinner pre 95 neck profiles and with victory inlays?

Comment

Working...
                              X