Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something better in Vegas then Ed Roman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there something better in Vegas then Ed Roman?

I recently was for the 2nd time in Vegas, and thought it would be fun to visit the self-proclaimed "world largest guitar store", but boy was I wrong:

Not only because it's situated on the other site of the interstate when you're walking on the strip, so you can walk a lot before reaching his bunker [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], but I was very distressed about the pricing.. speaking of margins! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    (and I'm not even speaking of some terrible setup's I saw). I even saw the little guy, but he was too busy with his safe so he just didn't pay any attention to me or the misses, or the 2 other shop visitors at that time..
    I have a hard time believin' this to be the ultimate place so next time.. where do I have to go in Vegas? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </p>

</p>(me incognito on the prowl for a new one in the wrong place)

Re: Is there something better in Vegas then Ed Rom

Putting his pot of gold in the safe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Worlds largest? doesn't look that big from the picture
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Hehe, Classic picture Peter! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well when you see the pics of that gigantic hangar inside, it's pretty big, but I doubt it's actually the largest!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ed has the largest dickhead in the world.
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Next time in Vegas, check Blueman group.
        Killer show!

Comment

Anything in Vegas is better than Ed Roman! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You know this reminds me I didnt know they made a sequel to the movie Leprachaun till last weekend I was watching the Sci Fi network and it showed both movies.

I also didnt know Ed Played the Leprachaun, now that was some real reality TV.

Comment

I strongly disagree and so do the people that run edroman.com:

[ QUOTE ]

Ed Roman &amp; Zakk Wylde 1993

Zakk is standing on a riser, Ed is not a Midget

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

WOW!
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                He is damn short!
                He needs a mini Les Paul like Eddie Van Halen used to play.
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Is there something better in Vegas then Ed Rom?"

You should have asked, "Is there anything WORSE in Vegas than Ed Roman?" [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ed has the largest dickhead in the world.

Next time in Vegas, check Blueman group.
                    Killer show!

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better myself............ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Re: Is there something better in Vegas then E* R**

I'm sure you can buy a cheese grater in Vegas, just take that and run it across your face and then use turpentine as "aftershave".

THAT, is better than E* R****.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

banging a hooker off the strip is better then ed roman..maybe... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Whats so good about having the largest store when its full of potentially illegitimate crap?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            banging a hooker off the strip is better then ed roman..maybe... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least they serve a purpose [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But if you´re unlucky or stupid, then the Aftermath could be the only thing in Vegas (Or all of Nevada, for that matter) that´s WORSE than Ed Roman [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X