Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best shredding guitars. What's your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best shredding guitars. What\'s your opinion?

Love your sig, atilla! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      its the player who can shred, not the guitar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen, brother!!!

It's amazing to me that so many guitarist blame their gear over their own playing abilities.."what did you do with the money? I said, what did you do with the money" what money? "the money your mommy gave you to take guitar lessons" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] practice makes perfect bud [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        its the player who can shred, not the guitar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen, brother!!!

It's amazing to me that so many guitarist blame their gear over their own playing abilities.."what did you do with the money? I said, what did you do with the money" what money? "the money your mommy gave you to take guitar lessons" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] practice makes perfect bud [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just about being comfortable I think, people feel themselves more comfortable on the guitars for which they pay lots of money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I hate going into music stores because the guitars are usually set up poorly (Just not set up) and to play your best a guitar should have level frets and action that won't buzz frets or be so high you go sharp when fretting.

That said, I do an arpeggio test on guitars I try out and if I have trouble right off I'm put off and so
          I move on.

I have a Tokai Love Rock and I can pick that up, just like my Custom Jack and feel comfortable playing it right off.

Here is a clip without any warm up or coffee and off the cuff on that Tokai...

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...A3DOCMDG32LLFI
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
          X