X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes Revolver Pro 7

Hey, check out what I just pulled the trigger on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7332804558

I've been wanting to try one of these for awhile, and you don't see them come up very often--and you can't get the 7-string Sustainer pickup from Fernandes anymore, so it's a used guitar or nuttin'...

Anybody here have experience with these?

Re: Fernandes Revolver Pro 7

I've played around with a 6 for like an hour. It was really nice. I just hated the whammy bar connection... too dang high and uncomfortable for me. The tone made me want to buy it though, I just held out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

looks cool man, wish i could get my hands on one of them
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Wow, I didn't even know they made a 7-string version of those! Cool score. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They didn't make 'em for very long. I think only for a couple of years during the height of the 7-string craze right around 1999-2000. If I recall the commentary track on Steve Vai's Live at the Astoria DVD correctly, either Vai or Dave Weiner were complaining about the lack of 7-string sustainers. I know that Billy Sheehan did some grumbling about the lack of a bass sustainer.

This model got pretty good reviews on H-C, so I'm eager to try it. I didn't want to pay quite this much--it's a Taiwan-made bolt-on, after all--but they just don't come up very often, so you have to accept it, I guess.

Comment

Nice. Let us know how it is when you get it.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X