Epi GOM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epi GOM?

Epiphone has come out with this "Guitar of the Month" thing. Supposedly a custom Limted Edition thing each month. I was considering this LPC and was wondering if anyone had checked them out yet.

Re: Epi GOM?

I would never buy an Epi. If I wanted a Les Paul, I would buy a Gibson. If I wanted a decent Les Paul shaped guitar, but didn't want to pay the big bucks, I would buy an Agile, Xaviere, Tokai, Burny, Greco, Yamaha, old Aria Pro II, etc. All of them make better guitars than Epis.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I've never owned one, or even played one for that matter. Just curious about them. Thanks for the input!

Comment

I've heard that the Zakk Wylde models are very nice, but I've heard some not-so-good things about the others. My cousin just bought one, and he says it's great. I tried a few out in a music store once, and they ranged from complete crap, to decent.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yeah, I think I'll pass on it. There are alot of really good guitars in that price range.

Comment

The Zakk's are very nice. Just my opinion.

Comment

Epi guitars are very hit and miss, you have to play a handful 'til you hit one with some magic to it. they're out there but can be tricky to find.

-Mike
              www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

I really like the look of that particular custom with chrome hardeware and open coil pickups, but i still wouldn´t buy an epi.

Comment

Working...
                X