Hamer Dealers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamer Dealers?

Can anyone suggest me some Hamer dealers who deal online and have good prices? I will be in the market for a Vector early next year and want to keep an eye out for the prices. I know of Willcut but who else?

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Re: Hamer Dealers?

Junior's Music usually has excellent prices. BCR Music does a lot of Hamers but they're stupid expensive.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I used Willcutt guitars, super nice and good prices. BCR guitars(Greg has posted here) are nice guys, but tend to more expensive than others(they will tell you, they justify the extra cost because of their "customer service", but to honest after dealing with the like of Matts, Vwall, DCGL, and Willcutt, I don't buy that train of thought)
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Willcutt is definitely on top of my list right now, but I want to see what other options are out there. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

They sure have great Vectors in stock now too. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

www.lostartvintage.com
          or http://www.rocketeria.biz/

But Willcutt's has the best selection I've seen.

Comment

There's a nice one here, but no idea on price.

http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/Gea...px?Item=818982

http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/GearLis...+vector&Track=Y

http://www.wolfeguitars.com/index.htm <font color="orange"> </font>
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Hey Veli, I'm still thinking about getting a new Standard. Lemme know if you find someone whos not rediculous pricewise. Vectors are killer
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Dave at Rocketeria has given me the best customer service when I was inquiring about custom Hamers. When I decide to drop the change, he's theguy I'll be going to. I've heard nothing but good things about Willcut. As far as BCR, I've heard mixed reviews. But I have never personally dealt with Greg.

Comment

Word on the boards and through p.m. is that Dave at 'Rocketeria' is the man that can and will deliver at a more than fair price point. I will refrain from any negative commentary on any other Hamer dealers.

Comment

www.davesguitar.com located in lacrosse, wi.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      www.lostartvintage.com

[/ QUOTE ]
                      I got a quote last year from him for a Custom 24-fret Monaco... it was very reasonable. Al was very helpful and seems like a great guy. He's also in NJ and not that far from me, so that was a cool factor as well.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dave's Gtr in LaCrosse has a nice selection, and is a good guy. The last time I was there he had a Vector in stock.
                        Wildwood and Music Machine are also Hamer dealers.

Comment

Working...
                        X