Cheapest painted body (in Europe) for decent quali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheapest painted body (in Europe) for decent q

Ah I came across this website once or twice but I've never seen the shop I think. I don't know where the Albert Cuyp thing is though the name rings a bell. That's a good price!
    How popular are the model series in Holland you think? I already know two people who have one and I'm on my way to the second, I think it's time to slow down until the prices lower [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

NOt popular at all. Charvel models are VERY unknown in Europe. Most real collectors will know them, though. But if you see anyone with a Model series guitar, chances are he's a member here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

ditto [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

On a website GodOfRythm sent me, there was a few for sale, and I'm getting a model 1a for 200 euros! It seems like a really good price for me.
          There was also a model 2 with a PAF pickup and a Kahler Killer on it for 295. It seems like a good deal too, if you guys are interested have a look.
          Or else it's just people selling their model 4s for 600 euros.

Comment

That's great to hear man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Have fun with 'er.

Comment

and for u europeans, I think GoR send this link http://muziek.2dehands.nl/markt/muz_...e=&q=charvel..
              BTW, there's still one Model 2 for sale here (don't think it will pass over 200,-):
              http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

I've seen this model 2. If it indeed doesn't pass 200 it'd be a good score. The color's the same as my 4 and it's in Germany so I'll pass.
                I'll meet the owner of the model 1, he's going to Amsterdam for it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Can anyone help me understand what's written on the ad please...?

Comment

Some of those idiots! I mailed them in a friendly fashion that these are not USA guitars, but have the Tx, Forth Worth plates on them because of the PO box blabla. And they immediatly start cussing at me about what a fool I am and their axes are genuine US quality (ok that's true, but they're not a US axe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ).

Comment

Working...
                  X