Heritage In Da House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage In Da House!

Eyeah, it followed me home from school...can I keep it, Pa?

I like it! I don't know a thing about it, like which specific model it is, or what pickups are in it...whatever, don't matter. It's cool...sounds noice and sweet, sings like a birdy, plays very nice after a neck adjust and basic quicky set-up, and has a really ugly headstock fix, but me Pops is eyeballing that, making plans for touching that up...he's into that kind of thing, ya know, but that's why I bought it! It was very cheap... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You "Gotta Have A Small Neck" guys would love this. It's no bigger than my Charvie Strathead. Nice guitar. Check one out! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Heritage In Da House!

cool. those are really nice. i used to have a goldtop H150 and it was painful to see it go. congrats!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Made in Kalamazoo Mich. by the people that didn't move when Gibson did. How cheap is very cheap.

Comment

Destroy me with your beautiful photos when you get around to snapping some pics of that baby! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

File me too into "inquisitive" regarding how cheap is very cheap! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I'll get her polished up and outside tomorrow for the obgligatory glamour shots.

As for how much? Well...I'd rather not say, because if I do decide to sell it, I don't want to be held to the same price. No friggen way! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

I've always wanted a Heritage (just cause I was raised about 20 miles from Kalamazoo). Seem like great guitars. Congrats Chuck!!

Comment

If its the one I saw on another board a few days ago, you really got a great deal on it. The Headstock break is whats tipping me off. Congrats. I love my Heritages.

Comment

dayum! I've always liked those. Ever since I saw G.Moore playing one.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Yup, that's the one.

Comment

I had one like that back in 89 bought as new.
                    Heritage guitars are great.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Super cool Chuck !

Have yer Dad turn it into a Strathead and you're in [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

Heh...now there's and idea... [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a very sweet guitar, Chuck. I hear lots of great things about Heritage guitars. Rock the shite out of it, brutha!

Comment

Here's the pics NOTP was fearing...

>>> Lots-O-Pics <<<

Comment

Wow. That IS a sloppy headstock repair job. But as long as it's solid, who cares what it looks like, right?

Dang, Chuck -- Correct me if I'm wrong, but my perception is that you're on a guitar tear recently...this, you're questin' for a Tele...more power to you, I say!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X