Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heritage In Da House!

I'm Back!!

The thing is, stepping away from music and guitars for a few months was a very good thing. It gave me perspective and clarity. One of the things I was doing wrong before when I was flipping gear like a madman, was I was repeating myself over and over again with guitars. I'd have like 11 Floyded Strats, and nothing else. WTF?

So, now I'm putting together a small, but effective collection of tools, and having a little vareity. Guitars have to fill a niche with me. I can't own them just to own them, they have to earn their keep.

So hopefully this Heritage will fill my "Les Paul" needs. Now if I can find a good Tele I can afford, and down the road a good stock Strat and I'm done!

Comment

Wish I had your perspective. I just want more and more...preferably GMPs! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

nice one Chuck....
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

that is a good color. take that god damn pickgard off.

Comment

That's a great looking guitar!
            Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              So hopefully this Heritage will fill my "Les Paul" needs. Now if I can find a good Tele I can afford, and down the road a good stock Strat and I'm done!

[/ QUOTE ] Good approach to establishing a functional collection [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X