My latest PRS, Dave Navarro Signature model..Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest PRS, Dave Navarro Signature model..Pics

Well, just got back from a trip, and this came in while I was gone. I was a big Jane's fan, and always liked Navarro's style of playing. That mixed with banging Carmen Electra, I had to have one. Not to mention, I am a huge fan of white guitars, and this is the brightest white I have ever encountered. No stupid ass 5 way rotary guess dial,MOP birds, really nice playing and sounding guitar. Essentially a custom 24, with a few minor differences. Now to the incredible..CHECK out that rosewood..Ever seen anything quite that nice? it is almost liquid in person.

This my third PRS. I also own a Singlecut trem, and a custom 22, and I absolutely love them all.

Shawn

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Re: My latest PRS, Dave Navarro Signature model..Pics

Awesome . I would love one of those . Shawn , what can you get one of those for ? PM me if you don't want to post the price .

Thanks

Mark
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

PM sent.

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Awesome Shawn! I
        ve always been a fan of white guitars myself. I like the MOP vs abalone for the bird inlays. It goes better with the white finish.

Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Shawn can you send me the price too, i have been kinda eyeing them.

Comment

<font color="aqua">yeah, it's ok looking,,,,,,I mean if you like really nice looking white guitars and all...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I LOVE that guitar.. number one PRS there is for me.. too expensive for me though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

congrats!
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Come on Dave, you did ok while I was gone...I love the SLATQ with the mini's and have been trying to get one. Congrats on that beauty. Keep me in mind if it wears out it's welcome!

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Come on Dave, you did ok while I was gone...I love the SLATQ with the mini's and have been trying to get one. Congrats on that beauty. Keep me in mind if it wears out it's welcome!

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">whew! I guess it's a good thing you were gone then eh? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, thanks bro, she's a sweety.. </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">whew! I guess it's a good thing you were gone then eh? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, thanks bro, she's a sweety.. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya mon... My buddy took the first pic right before the soldiers clubbed me...LOL Got out just in time this year...Check out the second pic, took it as our plane was flying above TS Franklin, just above Grand Bahama Island (we stay in the Abacos, much further east and south)...

Shawn
                    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Wow, that streaked rosewood loks amazing!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very sweet looking guitar. Could you post some bigger pics so I could see the detail a little better? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Excellent! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] PRS makes a great guitar, enjoy it!

Comment

Man, that board looks amazing from the 2nd to the 9th fret. I've never seen Rosewood like that.

Additionally, what kind of digital camera do you have? Those photos are amazing.

Comment

That rosewood board is ridiculous, never seen one quite like that. Goes perfect with the white finish.
                              Congrats.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X