My latest PRS, Dave Navarro Signature model..Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My latest PRS, Dave Navarro Signature model..P

I have a Dalmatian, thats her hair, trust me. Its like porcupine quills....

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

wow

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

frightening!

Comment

That is an awesome guitar. I too have been bitten by the PRS bug, and have purchased two in the last week. A custom 24 and a STD 22 both with beautiful birds.

Comment

Re: My latest PRS, Dave Navarro Signature model..Pics

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Man, check out the dog hair up close on the carpet..Kinda scary, my wife and I were freaking out looking at the picture. You think your house is immaculate, guess again....LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

At least it's not cat hair. At least it's not photographed in a basement surrounded by oil rags or piles of dirt on the floor. At least you wiped the pizza grease off the guitar prior to taking the pic. And thank God it's not "red." [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Nice score my man!

[/ QUOTE ]

There may not be dead cats strewn about the room, but I suppose I could fabricate one out of the hair on the carpet?

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That is an awesome guitar. I too have been bitten by the PRS bug, and have purchased two in the last week. A custom 24 and a STD 22 both with beautiful birds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am definitely smitten by the birds. Here are the others I own. I like the different tones out of the different pups, lots o' variety.

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

At least it's not cat hair. At least it's not photographed in a basement surrounded by oil rags or piles of dirt on the floor. At least you wiped the pizza grease off the guitar prior to taking the pic. And thank God it's not "red." [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] man, you're never gonna let that one die are you..... </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Dave, I gotta believe the Louisiana contingent is far more problematic than the Tampa bunch.....

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

"Yeah Dave, I gotta believe the Louisiana contingent is far more problematic than the Tampa bunch....."

Nowhere close, not even on my best day. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]oke:
                "POOP"

Comment

Yeah sure......Poking Graemlin.....Beer clanking Graemlin...

Shawn
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

PRS mos. def. makes some sweet guitars. I've never seen a Rosewood board like that before! I've got a CE 24 that I think is stunning,

Yeah...my chair is ugly and dirty, but it's cozy!

Comment

Woah, I just got my first PRS today. Custom 24 and WHAT a player. I think I may have to get a CU22 in blue matteo now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Yeah...my chair is ugly and dirty, but it's cozy!

[/ QUOTE ] Not as ugly as Shawn's carpet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I've never seen a board like that, not even on the super-early PRS guitars. Very nice. Congrats. I have a CU24 and am on the lookout for a Singlecut. Amazing guitars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I've never seen a Rosewood board like that before!

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Brazilian Rosewood always has nice figure, but that one is definitely exceptional. Some of the other rosewoods look even more amazing. Ever seen Cocobolo? Amazing. Or my personal favorite rosewood, Ziricote. You don't see those two woods used often because despite the awesome tone and look, the dust causes allergic reactions in some people so alot of guitar makers shy away from it. I see alot more guitar companies starting to use them now though (particularly Cocobolo). Check it out for yourself, I've never seen another fingerboard wood with figuring like this. I almost bought that neck...till I saw that it was left handed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Thanks..It is really a killer guitar. Man, check out the dog hair up close on the carpet..Kinda scary, my wife and I were freaking out looking at the picture. You think your house is immaculate, guess again....LOL

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

I always see the dog hair in pictures and cringe even after steam cleaning lol

WOW I love Janes and Navarro. When I saw him play that a Lollapalooza me not being a fan of solid whites fell in love with it. It is so classy and yours looks even nicer than one Dave would own [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

That's a sweet guitar - something about plain white guitars just rocks. Fabulous figuring on the fingerboard. Killer - great score.
                                Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Working...
                                X