Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverend Guitars look pretty cool

http://reverendguitars.com/reverend/guitars.html

don't know much about them, but i dig the body shape, and fwiw they have some name endorsers.

check out the rick vito signature slingshot + other sandblasted alumnimum graphics.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: Reverend Guitars look pretty cool

I have a couple of them. They are SWEET players for sure. The best are the ones with the "eastpointe" neck. They have a workhorse version which is just that. No frills, just a great player. They have a VERY serious little following of which i am one. Check one out if you get the chance...
    Here's one of mine, a slingshot jr.

Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

wow, i had no idea they made a single pickup model, thats awesome

Comment

It was a limited run of about 50 that Joe Naylor, the creator and owner did. Super sweet. The p90 kicks ass!!

Comment

Plus, that's the first strat-head-but-slighly-different-to-be-legal headstock that doesn't make me want to puke! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I've got a 1999 Reverend Rocco in Hunter green.

I agree the earlier Eastpointe neck is the one to have. Its a little chunkier. These are fantastic playing guitars. The tones available from these humbuckers & the various modes with the coiltaps......they are very very nice & extremely versatile. Plus the tone control is actually very useful on this guitar.

Very cool looking, lightweight, great playing neck, killer tones......you can't go wrong.

Comment

Bsteff that is wicked with the hunter green and the maple neck.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              VERY nice...

Comment

Thanks.
                This thread reminded me of how cool those Reverends are. I'm going to have to break mine out now.....it hasn't been seeing enough action of late.

Comment

Fuck yeah dude, play that bad boy. Mine are in my rockstand so they are never too far away. My other is a Commando GT in the corrugated metal. Joe calls it "trash can" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Another fine Michigan product! Reverends are cool!

Comment

Some are made in Korea but still nice.I have a flatroc and warhawk and they play great
                      I have the 3 P90 warhawk.
                      What I would like to know how can you tell which ones are a USA made?
                      The warhawk is neck thru and has a made in Korea sticker so duh there but the flatroc doesn't have that.
                      Last edited by straycat; 03-27-2010, 11:07 PM.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice guitars and some interesting info. I book marked the site.

Comment

I just found the info myself and the flatroc is an early 96 in mahogony and is an import.The 97 warhawk is Korina again and an import.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                          X