Fernandes in route!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes in route!

I've got this coming in about a week. Has anyone had any experiences with them? Looks pretty killer to me!

Re: Fernandes in route!

Damn I was thinking about that one. Let me know what you think of it.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I have one of those.....without the sustainer though. I changed the hardware to chrome & the trim to creme. Now it has a real twisted Les Paul from hell vibe to it. These are really nice guitars for the dollar & a fun alternative to playing your everyday run of the mill Les Paul.

Comment

bsteff666...man, that looks great, the creme and chrome made it look real damn good! nice choice on swapping it over. it gave a cool "vintage" style twist to one wild guitar!!

-Mike
        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

That does look cool with the cream. More Paulish... Buzzsaw, I'll for sure let you know. When the Ravelle's first came out, I loved the shape and have wanted one for some time. I'm pretty stoked!

Comment

I like the green Dave Kushner (Velvet Revolver) model...

Looks great!

Comment

I've wanted a Ravelle for a long time too. I tried one out in a store, and it seemed like a very well made guitar, sounded great, and felt very much like a Les Paul. Damn, I still want one.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

The sustainer in those things are amazing! it makes you TOTALLY want to have a sustainer in all your guitars. Ive played one before, it was a nice guitar. Fernandes is a very good, underrated company.

Comment

Seeing bits of that guitar reminds me of my Fernandes LP. My first ever guitar actually and totally cool. Even the stock pickups sounded good in it when I had them. It even has binding over the fret ends.

Comment

I love the look of those guitars. I've never tried one (can't find 'em over here!) but I often dream about getting one.

Let us know how you get on with it.

I'm never sure whether the sustainer is something of a 'gimmick' that I'd soon get bored of or whether it's really worth having?

Comment

Well, I've had my Ravelle for a few day's now so, as promised here's a litlle review. First off, the pictures don't do it justice at all. This is absolutely stunning. I love the black on black pickguard. It came setup with 9's on it so I set it up with 10's right away. The frets are perfect. The sustainer is a fun little gizmo, maybe a little gimmicky but it could be usefull. Overall I'd have to say that it was worth every penny. I've never owned a Les Paul, so I can't make any comparison there. The only complaint I would have would be that it's pretty chunky on the higher register. That's something I could get used to though

Comment

Working...
                      X