Dimarizo guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimarizo guitars

Always wanted one and finally scored this one thanks to Chuck over at kickaxe guitars...the color is more red than pink, hard to capture in pics.

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Dimarizo guitars

Dude [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] you own the dragon and wizard Charvel Explorer? Me likey and would you mind taking more close up pics of the graphic!!! Awesome bro and get that huge used tampon out of the way of the other guitars [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding bro! Is the neck painted red or stained? Interesting guitar for sure, but how does it play and how much do those go for because I have never heard of a Dimarzio guitar before?

Comment

I remember these being adverstised back in the 80s. Nice. Alder body?

-Mark

Comment

very earl slick. very cool.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Man,I can remember when these guitars came out!Crap,I just realized how old I really am! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice guitar,Tracy......
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Arrgh... '80s flashback! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I like that X2N pickup. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Trace, I gotta tell you, that one is hard to look at! LOL! Congrats on getting her though.
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                very earl slick. very cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought when I saw it, that it looked like the guitar in the Phantom, Rocker, and Slick video. That was a cool song, but I can't remember it now for the life of me.
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

very cool here on long island alot of music store carried dimarzio parts & kits back in the 80's. 83SD Kev has some cool dimarzio stuff.

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]That was a cool song, but I can't remember it now for the life of me.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    "Men Without Shame"?

Comment

Damn!! Even the tuners are PINK!!

Comment

Is that a Fender trem?

Comment

That thing needs pink spraypaint on the Trem [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

DAAAAVE, This Bud´s got your name tattoed on it´s forehead!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

DAAAAVE, This Bud´s got your name tattoed on it´s forehead!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">sorry, bro, even that one is too loud for me.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              <font color="aqua">sorry, bro, even that one is too loud for me.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] *Falls on the floor and faints!* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X