• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dimarizo guitars

Rick Nielsen Plays one too!

Comment

I'll be perfectly honest and say I think that thing is ugly as sin. But if it plays well...who cares?

That Dragon and Wizard Explorer is unbelievable though.

Comment

Yes pics of the Dragon and Wizard please [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yes pics of the Dragon and Wizard please [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can see pics and read all the info on her over on my website, here is the direct link to that particular Charvel

http://usacharvels.com/charvel/charvelgallery/4283.htm

Enjoy, click the "click here for additional pics" to get to other detailed shots.
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Thanks for the link to your site because I am blind and thanks for the bit of history on it!! It is definately a keeper and thankfully you decided not to restore her to the original paint [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

forget about the diamarzio im more intersted in your other charvies

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                forget about the diamarzio im more intersted in your other charvies

[/ QUOTE ]

you can read more about the Charvels here. Just click on the one you want more details on

http://usacharvels.com/charvel/charvelgallery/body.htm
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I just held my Mountain Dew Code Red up to the screen, and it ran screaming into the other room. I think it was jealous. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That Wizard and Dragon Explorer is absolutely amazing, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X