Vintage white Fender Strats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage white Fender Strats

I love the colour but I haven't seen many models for this guitar, what sorts of options do I have for obtaining this colour while maintaining a decent budget (not buying a vintage or Yngwie model)?

Re: Vintage white Fender Strats

I believe the color you are referring to is Olympic White. VERY cool color, i have always loved that. You could probably find a USA or MIM Strat in that color. I have seen them from time to time on the bay.
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

get a mexican standard in arctic white. artic white is closer to vintage white than olympic white.. olympic white if just white white [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I thought the Arctic White was "white-white", while the Olympic White is more "creamy"...

Comment

it's really confusing.. some older olympic whites are indeed creamy.. but the new olympic whites are white white.. not 100% sure..
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

They don't just make vintage white anymore? I thought they did but maybe it's only on artists models now. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X