Battle of the V's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of the V's

Hey guys, what is your preference on v's? Jackson? Gibson? Kramer? Lets see some discussion!!

Re: Battle of the V\'s

pppfffffffffftttttttttttt KV1 all the way [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Rhoads...or nothing. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Actually, I'd take a Bastard V too (MCS) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Rhoads or King Vs.

Comment

Jackson Korina KV-1.

Comment

XTRR, then rear loaded Rhoads (no scratchplate), then KV, then Jackson Roundhorn, then std Rhoads, then who cares?!
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Rhoads
              KV2
              Y2KV

Comment

Jackson or KXK. The new Gibson V's are terrible and are some of the worst guitars i have ever played. Never botherd with Kramers.

Jackson's just look the part and are built well. The same with KXK
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

King V models by ESP and Jackson
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

my hamer V, or possibly a king V, but i originally bypassed buying a king V and got the hamer because i liked it better. oh yeah or a dean V.
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I have several Gibson Vs and have been very happy with them. I also have owned a couple of Jackson KVs. But the most impressive V I've owned (just traded it to JohnnyMac) was a Hilda Custom Shop Flying V made in Barvaria. It's light, has tone to the bone, and the setup is ideal for sweeping. My digital camera has crapped out, I'm sure he'll be posting pics soon.

Mr G
                      "POOP"

Comment

I like the new Schenker V.
                        The Carvin V is nice too.

Comment

Has to be my Favorite..

Comment

Jackson roundhorn V is my favorite (neck through), Charvel round horn (bolt on) and my GMW polka dot are both killer...

I rarely play my Gibson V but you got to give a tip of the hat to Gibson for such a cool design.
                            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

you guys are just sic with cash!

My old Ibanez Korina V copy, a mid 70's Rocket Roll SR..great neck, great axe. A little finicky during climate changes.

I also have an old set neck Washburn V from the early 80's with the older style 3x3 headstock. I'd put it up against a USA Hamer and it'll hold its own. Great axe for the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X