'90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
    '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
    '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    '92 Fender Strat scallop
    '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
    '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

Re: Battle of the V\'s

I have had a jackson RR1 and a RR94 professional, and i still currently own a Gibson 2000 V, I love my Gibson V, I loved The RR1 too, but i am not a huge fan of the shark inlays plus i wanted a fix bridge.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        i think eventually these may become collectors' item actually because of their quirkiness...

[/ QUOTE ]
        well, I wouldn't hold my breath. it's been 20+ years since these came out (and were shelved a few years later) and right now people still don't get their money back for them.

but here's to the power of positive thinking! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          i think eventually these may become collectors' item actually because of their quirkiness...

[/ QUOTE ]
          well, I wouldn't hold my breath. it's been 20+ years since these came out (and were shelved a few years later) and right now people still don't get their money back for them.

but here's to the power of positive thinking! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, I did say EVENTUALLY, but that could be another 10 years plus...but i would actually play them instead, but yeah, i have the power of positive thinking: I'm positive that my wife won't let me buy any of these models with what I already have in the stable! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah I am at that point where I can buy a V right now, I'm trying to decide on the right one. I've wanted one for 25 yrs, and now the cash is ready, it's just finding the right one. I'm going to get a Gibson 67 reissue, it's just getting that one. you know.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

My Vs.
              White V
              Black V
              Gold V
              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
              X