Nuno N2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuno N2

What is a fair value of a N2 with a bill lawrence pickup? I found one and they want $299 for it, to high?

Re: Nuno N2

There are 2 different versions of the N2, the original and the new one. The original listed at about $1000, the new ones list for about half that. You can tell the difference from the back plate. The original ones have them, and the new ones dont. If you can get an orignal one for that, go for it, but the new ones sell new for about $350-400 street price....................

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      There are 2 different versions of the N2, the original and the new one. The original listed at about $1000, the new ones list for about half that. You can tell the difference from the back plate. The original ones have them, and the new ones dont. If you can get an orignal one for that, go for it, but the new ones sell new for about $350-400 street price....................

[/ QUOTE ]

OK i dont believe it had a back plate but i will check again.

Thanks,

Todd

Comment

The new ones also have offset dots instead of centered ones........

Comment

Those nuno guitars are really nice looking. i might consider getting one, well if it weren't for the fact that i've never heard his music.

Comment

Those original N2s were good guitars for being an import. I remember playing them quite a bit in the store I used to frequent when I was a kid.

Comment

I haven't played an N2 in many years, but i remeber being very disappointed in the one that i played, especially when compared to an N4. It had poor fretwork, cheap volume pot, poor set-up (easily correctable), and a very microphonic pickup. Besides that, it was great [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              There were definitely more consistency issues with imports in the early 90's than there are today, so there may have been some good ones out there, i just never saw one.

Comment

Working...
              X